Divergent

     It all started when I went to take the optitude test. It marked the start of something new. It marked the start of the fiercer, stronger, better me. It also marked the start of clearing the Abmigation name. But it also marked the start of suspicion, anger, and jealousy. It marked the start of secret meetings. It marked the start of danger. It marked the start of war. But it also marked the start of divergence.

     I kept this review confusing and poetic like because I want you to find out what happens. I want you to go out and read this book. Maybe you can just infer what happens in the story by the review I wrote but I would highly recommend reading this book. It displays courage, selflessness, and creativity.

*WARNING: THIS BOOK IS INTIMATE BECAUSE IT IS A TOUNG ADULT BOOK!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twilight: New Moon

Let the Storm Break