What Book Should You Read Next?

1. Have you watched Fantastics Beasts and Where to Find Them?
a. I'm not into that type of stuff... (Rolls eyes)
b. That movie is at the top of my bucket list!

2. Do you like non-fiction?
a. Totally!!!
b. Realistic fiction is like the most realistic thing I'll ever even think about. 😂

3. Think back to your realistic fiction unit in writing/English. Did you write like a 15 page story? (that's me)
a. Excuse me, but what type of unit is this?! All I remember is our totally fun Informative Writing unit.
b. Totally me! I couldn't stop and I even wrote past the due date!

4. What genre do you prefer?
a. Definitely anything other than fantasy!
b. Anything besides fantasy!

Count up your answers.
Mostly a's- Fish in a Tree
Mostly b's- Keeper of the Lost Cities (it's a series)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divergent

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Twilight: New Moon