The Empty City Reflection

     Today I thought that Lucky was actually going to find Sweet. Today I wished that Lucky actually wanted to be a pack dog. I also wished that the book was from Sweet's perspective the whole time. Why? Because Sweet is the type of spontaneous dog and it would be fun to read about her buzzing thoughts. On contrary, Lucky is a hesitant dog that doesn't want to leave her pulverized city. Why does she think that she can live in a city that is virtually dead?! I think Erin Hunter purposely created a contrast between Lucky and Sweet. I think she did that so she could show two different opinions, ways to solve problems, strategies to attack, etc. Well that concludes this reflection. I never thought I would be sitting here practicing my reflection skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divergent

Twilight: New Moon

Let the Storm Break