What's On My Bookshelf Now

     I apologize for not posting for a long time. This is why I'm going to talk about what I'm reading now. Now onto what I'm reading!
     First up is Beyond the Kingdoms. It's the fourth book in The Land of Stories Series. So far I've found out that Conner and Alex are going to fight their actual father in his own fairy tale. I hope they're not going to try to kill him just like they killed the evil people in the previous books. I assume they will because that's what they did in previous books. In my opinion, the author should stop killing the evil people. After all, they were influenced by how badly the world treated them, not because they're just plain evil. Mr. Colfer, stop murdering all those people who deserve another chance! Okay, enough rambling about this book.
     Next is The Vanishings. It's the first book out of the Left Behind series. It's going good so far. I'm at the climax. This book is based off of the religion Christianity which I follow. I've never heard of a book that involves religion without being a non-ficitonal book. I'm not going to tell you the details and leave you to read the book for yourself. 

Signed,
Sophie :)


     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divergent

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Twilight: New Moon